Break Up cuz of cheater

Me and my fiance of 3 years and 10 months broke up because I finally got the truth out of him about him cheating on me. We have kids together and well I want to be able to get over him and don't know how. Anyone have any idea's on great ways to help me get over him? please leave me your input on the situation. thx much

Momof06n09

Asked by Momof06n09 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Give it time.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The best way is to realize how you now will no longer be taken advantage of and how you can spend all of your time, love and adoration on the babies who matter the most. :) Spend more time with the kids to keep your mind focused on them and not him. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I recommend this book, breaking up without breaking down, go the website, just add .com

Answer by older at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Everyone is different try and tell yourself you are better off without him you need to either be by yourself or eventually find someone who will love you and not cheat! Start up a hobby immerse yourself in work get your hair done your nails done stay busy and take care of yourself GoodLuck
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Im sure time will heal your pain but in the meantime remember you have little angels that love and need you.
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 11:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm sorry mama. All it is is time. Take it day by day and the pain and anger will go away eventually. Just remember you are to good for his cheating ass and you're better off without him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• hangout with soem of your girlfriends take the kids out n keep busy n i think iu did the right thing!!! :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 11:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• time is the main thing. just do things for yourself - immerse yourself in being you.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• It is time for some You time. The pain will go away with time so don't even give that cheater another thought. Enjoy your beautiful children and you create an unbreakable bond with them. Enjoy your life with them and make sure you give yourself some you time.
    summermojo

Answer by summermojo at 1:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Time....... and........acceptance.

Time to heal. Time to put things in perspective. Time to adjust. Time to regroup. Time to start anew.

Acceptance of the fact that you left for a reason and that reason was a good enough one (to you) to end this relationship. If the relatoinship was not a worthy one, if he was not worthy of you.. Accept that and move on.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010