What makes YOU happy?

I'm in the process of getting divorced and in the process of finding myself again. I have discovered that this is much harder than I though it would be. After 11 years of marriage, I have forgotten who I am.

I'm not talking about your kids, your hubby your friends or your parents... I want to know what makes YOU happy...just YOU! Your likes, your hobbies...tell me! Anything!!

Let's keep this bumped and inspire one another!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• enough sleep
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Taking Pictures! Of anything and family It shows a moment that is frozen in time forever....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• pedicures and strolling around the mall with a cup of coffee
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• cooking. I love making beautiful, delicious food.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Children make me happy.

Answer by older at 11:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Before my daughter came along, on my days off work I would read. I was my happiest sitting on a soft blanket in the park, my toes in the grass, a bucket of KFC next to me :-) and reading a good book. I could spend all day doing that.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't know. I have yet to figure that out myself... GL
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 11:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Dancing, cooking and being creative.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 11:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Being alone. LOL It sounds worst than it is really. I spend my entire day with the kids, kids of other people, running errands here, doing things there, etc. I like to take the dogs to the beach and walk alone with no one to talk to and actually able to hear myself think. Or I'll steal a few minutes to myself every morning and have my coffee alone out on the patio.

I really love people though, volunteering makes me extrememly happy! Especially when it's for kids. I also love to cook.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am getting divorced too & I love this new found freedom of myself. Even though I am doing the single mom thing, it seems like I have more free time on my hands. I like to bake, run, & ride dirt bikes.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010