How Do You Take Your Coffee?

I like mine Americana- Black... Though I Really do enjoy a good Espresso as well. Hmm, I brew mine very, very strong- I wonder if it could even be considered Americana... lol

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 11:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I drink my coffee black and I'm really picky about how it's made, too. I use a cold brewer to take out all the acid. It's so good I don't even own a coffee pot anymore.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• milk and 2 packets of sugar ... I love going to Dunkin Donuts and listening to the women that get skim milk and 6 splenda's :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am a horrible coffee maker :( But I like a triple grade Iced white mocha..I <3 espresssooooo! Yesterday i had a quad iced white mocha :O zooom zooooom
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Espresso is some strong stuff, girl! lol But I like it too .. once in awhile..if I drank it everyday I don't think I'd be able to sit down,lol.
    I buy regular ol Foldergs Medium/Strong, pour it in one of my weirdo coffee mugs with 2 spoons of sugar and about 1/3 of the cup is filled with milk..I like my coffee very light...my dad got me hooked on that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• IF it is just regular coffe, with sugar. But I make a latte about every day.....that is my preference2
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love Foldger's breakfast blend with the more caffeine. I make it strong with a couple packs of sweetner and a cap full of milk. Sometimes I'll add some chocolate chips to it too. :-)
    I also love it in Mocha MooLatta form from Dairy Queen!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• if i have to have it at home it's caffeinated along with some creamer and sugar

at caribou iced caramel mocchiato
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• well I prefer Starbucks White Mocha Fraps, but they get expensive. I started making my own regular coffee at home. I take about a tablespoon creamer, & about 2 teaspoons sugar.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• cream and sugar. depending on how black it is I use 1 - 3 creamers and 1-3 sugar packets (I like the raw natural stuff) always the same amount of cream and sugar though :-)
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My favorite is the Seattle Mountain Sumatra blend from Costco....3 scoops into the filter and brew..then I add about 2 tablespoons of half n half and a packet of splenda to each cup:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010