I feel like a guy (tmi) adult content

My libido has bee through the roof the last few months! I had next to no sex drive for the first 18 months of my son's life...now it's all that I think about, I am getting divorced, so that makes it even harder, I masturbate daily, and when i have time I found a good booty call (no judging). Anyways is this normal? or WTH is going on? did you experience anything like this ever? *it doesn't affect my day to day life, I don't think its a "sex addiction", just really weird for me*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I NEVER wanted to have sex with my kids' dad..but after we broke up.. I wanted it all the dang time!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Could be a hormonal imbalance. Might want to get a few blood tests done to see it this is the case.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 12:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• for many many years i had a crazy sex drive - it's still pretty strong. as long as you can work something out, don't worry about it lol
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Enjoy it!!!
    summermojo

Answer by summermojo at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Roll with it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't fight it... lol

I have the libido of a 17yr old boy since I hit perimenopause a few years ago. :-) Luv'n' it ..by the way.. lol

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• just enjoy it!! =)
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 2:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• enjoy it as long as u not hurting anyone it all good enjoy the sex and have fun u deserve it
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm wondering how old you are? It's normal. I have been divorced three times and in the beginning of each relationship the sex was great and often, then the relationship turns sour, emotions are off the hook, libido is down the drain, I didn't want them to touch me - which is a good indicator the relationship is done. As soon as I was out of those relationships my libido went sky high each time. I think for us women our emotions are directly connected to our sex drive so now that you are out of a bad relationship and feeling good, you want more sex - completely normal. I am married again, been together for five years, and both of our libidos are sky high because we are in a good relationship and I want to be with him as often as possible. You are having fun so enjoy it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• go with the flow enjoy urself
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2010