How do i meet other moms, i need friends im so lonely, i want to hang out with other moms

BabyMomz201

Asked by BabyMomz201 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• have you tried doing a search on here for moms in your area?
    Anonymous

• Try www.meetup.com, look for a moms group near you. Thats how I met a lot of my mom friends.
    sondrajoy

Answer by sondrajoy at 5:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• *big hugs* I so know how you feel. I moved to a new state last year and I still haven't met many people. I know how, I just haven't done it yet.

One way is to find an online parenting group for your area. It helps if the group has a specific interest that you have (like religion, parenting technique, etc). A lot of those groups have gatherings like once a week or once a month or something. At a local park or someone's house.

Another way is to go to a mommy and me class. There are also support groups for parents for various reasons. If your child is older you can go to parks and meet other mothers there. Setting up playdates with classmates is a great way to meet the mothers of your child's friends.

I don't know how old your child is so the suggestions I made were for various age groups.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Do a search under your city and see if there are any groups there! Im in the same boat :) Good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Where are you? Are you a SAHM? If so try MOMS Club. It is a club for Moms. Kids are welcome at everything except Moms Night Out. If you aren't a SAHM try meetup.com or check on CafeMom for groups in your town. Good luck! Know the feeling. We are military and move around.
    callansmomma

Answer by callansmomma at 9:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Church & playgrounds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You can join MOMS Club. It is a international club for stay at home, work part time moms and stay at home dads! Take a look at their website www.momsclub.org .. email headquarters and they will let you know of a chapter in your area. If there is not a chapter in your area they will help you create one! It is easy! MOMS Club stands for Moms Offering Moms Support. There is over 1500+ chapters worldwide. Shoot them an email ..you won't be sorry!
    TamiGirl

Answer by TamiGirl at 9:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009