Second pregnancy different from first?

Hi Moms......I am curious for those moms that are on their second pregnancy or had multiple kids, was your second pregnancy different from the first? I'm noticing suttle differences already.

CJnRB

Asked by CJnRB at 11:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes.. first one was easier lol.. this one i have pelvic seperation, high b.p, diabetes(had that with first) and shortened cervix issues lol id trade for the first please!
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 12:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My second pregnancy was COMPLETELY different. with my first i had no complications what so ever.. With my second i had constant vaginal, yeast infections.. and i went into labor early and had my son at 31 weeks via emergency c-section. im now on my third pregnancy and i have had several infections and some bad back pain but i'll be delivering normal time.
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mine was really different. With my first pregnancy everything seemed so much easier but labor was hard and with my second everything seemed hard and labor was really easy. Like I went in at 5 in the morning and he came out by 11 and it only took 4 pushes
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My 2nd was way different than the first. The first was a boy, the second was a girl and now I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and its different too,lol..another boy :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• every pregnancy was different. Its because you not only have a new child growing inside of you but different and new obsticals(sp?) to go through, like raising kids while being preggers.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had morning sickness with my first and not my second. Ive gained a tiny bit (a few pounds) more weight with my second so far (Im 38 weeks with my second). Im having much worse back pain with my second. Other then that its about the same.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I've had three, and they were all different. With my oldest, it was textbook - I never even had morning sickness. With my second, I was puking for the first 4 months. Both deliveries were natural, didn't even need drugs. With my third, I had placenta previa, had to be on bedrest for two months, and still delivered him via emergency c 6 weeks early.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I was wondering this too. I have an almost 16 month old son. We are going to start to try for our 2nd one in 3 months and I was wondering the same question last night. Along with i wonder if the signs you are prego are the same as the first time. Great question thanks. Sorry I cannot anser I only have one little guy.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 12:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, very different! My 1st was fine, I didnt worry about anything, I had him 3 wks early and had a really long labor (4 days)
    With my 2nd, I was a mess! I HATED every second of it, I was huge, extremely uncomfortable 99% of the time., put on bed rest for 2 wks, had a lot of BH contractions (none with my 1st) and she was 2 days 'late'. The labor was only 3 1/2 hrs and 2-3pushes. She was over 2lbs bigger than my 1st at 10.2lbs. Almost everything about my 2nd was different than my first lol! My 3rd and 4th were similar to each other tho, very very hard :(
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, is very different from my 1st. When i was pregnant with my 1st i love it. now with baby boy # 2 is horrible. Is true when they say no two pregnancy are alike.
    CrystalJulianna

Answer by CrystalJulianna at 1:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010