ObamaCare: How many more states will it take for Obama and Democrats to wake up?

First, it was Virginia and Colorado taking action to protect their citizens against Obamacare. Then Missouri voters voted ObamaCare down in a margin of 3 to 1...

South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Nebraska, Utah, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Alabama and others ARE all looking to head down the same path..

So, do you think Obama and Democrats will wake up and listen to the people?
Will it take losing elections?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You know... We don't know how to think for ourselves. We need it handed to us!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• To name a few more...

South Carolina

Florida

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I hope more do it. They won't wake up because they think they are elitist and right. We the average citizen are not smart enough to take care of ourselves. Dictator wannabees.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I really don't think any political party listens to the general public. IMO it is all about money, greed, selfishness and power. They really could care less about the best for this country and it's people. Otherwise soooooo many things would be sooooo different. I can't even begin or I would be typing my complaints and ideas for an hour, at least!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• 5 republican gov's filed a lawsuit fighting it...Campaigned on it...

3 of them were defeated in their primaries

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm glad to be living in a state that is fighting it!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I wish my state wasn't so in PBO's corner. NC's representatives, or at least the repub.'s, have tried to convince the AG of NC to follow the lead of other states and our AG said no. I would vote no in a NY minute if it came to me for my voice. Do I think the PBO admin. will listen. No! He thinks those who don't want it are a precious few who are misguided and backwards. We are somehow tweaking the numbers and giving false information. No one in his/her right mind would ever be against anything he, the anointed one, ever wants.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• LOL sweet.. Do you have proof they were defeated in their primaries SOLELY because they campaigned to fight ObamaCare?

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Were the ones who were defeated incumbents? there's a strong anti-incumbent sentiment right now.

It IS un Constitutional. The Federal government doesn't have the right to tell citizens that they have to purchase a private service. The states can get away with it...not that I agree with that...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010