Swollen foot and feels like I rolled or twisted it wrong!

I am almost 36 weeks preggers and this morning my ankle is hurting really bad. It just happened all of a sudden. It is swollen and it feels like I twisted it or rolled it but I was sitting down when it started hurting. Its hard for me to keep it up with the kids running around, but is there anything else I would be able to do to help ease the pain?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 12:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• I'd call your doc today to rule out a blood clot.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Prop it up, put ice on it to reduce the swelling, and put a call in to your dr's office just to be safe.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 12:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• you can also take an aspirin...to help w/ that but definitely prop it up and put ice on it...
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 12:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'd see what it is.. Going to the Dr. I don't know if you can do this!? But soaking it in warm water with Epsom's salts may help. Only if a Dr. says you can! It sure can help! Best of luck with everything!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010