MAKES ME TRULY SICK! adult content

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/05/florida.boxing.baby/index.html#fbid=Nv-bVtBHT27&wom=true

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 12:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Kids' Health

• oh my goodness..what a sin!! Some people just havent got any brains at all!!! That poor baby!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• That is horrible. So sad. That man needs the death penalty and needs to be beaten to death!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Maybe I'm still a little hormonal but that just made me tear up. What is wrong with people! Did you also see the story about the woman who locked her children in a bathroom, starving them for 9 months. It broke my heart.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/28/prosecutor-mother-children-starved-locked-bathroom-dallas-hotel-mom/
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• So sad. That poor little boy. I hope that scumbag rots in jail.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Oh My Mother fing are you serious how much of a fing brain trust do you have to be to beat a 2 year old like that. I knew I was going to swear up a blue streak maybe the same thing should be done to him? Just throwing it out there and where the f was his mom do not tell me this is the first time he hit this kid??
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• What an idiot.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 5:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• based on the replies I don't think I can go to link. I can't stomach stories about child abuse.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am not going to read it, too early in the morning to be sick to my stomach. I can use my imagination though. :(
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• that's terrible! It makes me sick too
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:29 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• TERRIBLE
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010