Why do pointless point-earning questions often get more responses then the real questions?

It seems like since we switched to this new answers game that people only seem to really care about either the TMI's or the pointless questions? Have we really given up on helping others mom's? Is this just a big game now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I haven't given up on answering the real questions. I played the point games for a couple of days before realizing that wasn't the way that I wanted to spend my time when I'm on here.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I want to add, in my opinion...the points don't mean as much if you don't actually earn them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• lol Yes, for most of them it is... I have very few interesting discussions anymore. Oh well... guess that is what real life is for!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I try to help other moms but if I cannot then I dont usually leave an answer, however the point earning questions are fun when your bored and almost anyone can answer them :)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Lol, bet your glad you get that awesome anon button, aren't ya?
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 12:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• @Allfiller: That was awesome!!!

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• What level is it that you can use the anon button? Wait... does that mean I can??? hmmm....
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Holy crap!!! I guess I can!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sorry, but yes, it is a game to me right now. If a question does come through that requires reflection and sensitivity, I will respond accordingly but otherwise - its the points baby, points!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010