i am having trouble finding daycare ne suggestions also do u think craigs list is the best way to do this (if its privately owned)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• Craigslist is a good source for finding daycare but like anything else you have to check them out.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It all depends on where you live. I live in a pretty large city, so the possibilities are endless. If you live in a smaller community, it may be a bit more tough. I think Craigslist is a great resource, and we've used it many times to both buy and sell things, but you must always do a complete check on any daycare before you leave your babies. I've always taken my children to our church's daycare since I know most of the people who work there, and I know their screening process.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 12:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• try sittercity.com
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2008