Have you had very different pregnancies, but same sex babies?

I am pregnant for the second time. Everybody keeps telling me that I am having a boy, because my symptoms are so different than when I was pregnant with my daughter.

skymcr

Asked by skymcr at 12:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep. With my first daughter, I was always sick and had lots of complications. I am pregnant with another little girl, and I have not had any problems.. It has been a very easy pregnancy so far.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My two pregnancy were completely different and i ended up with both boys. I thought for sure my second one was a grl
    joe07chris09

Answer by joe07chris09 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, both of my pregnancy were totally different. I thought my 2nd one was a girl. But nope is other boy.
    CrystalJulianna

Answer by CrystalJulianna at 1:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• They're telling you wrong. My first pregnancy was misery at it's finest. I was sick EVERY SINGLE DAY to the day that I had her. My second I was sick a couple of months and then it went away. Both girls.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, very very different. I carried them differently. I hardly showed at all with the second one. I had morning sickness the first time, and nothing with the second. I had a lot more energy with the second one too. Both were boys.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 1:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• both my pregnancy have been very different and both are boys. i felt great with the first and horrible with the second. I have carried about the same..but the only difference I see is with my first son I carried wide and with this one I am carrying outward. Also I have had preterm labor since April with the second and now I am term and he wont come out lol where my first son come out 4 weeks early. One similarity is they are both bigger babies...my first was 9lbs and this one is already bigger than that. atleast thats what I'm told
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 1:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• That's a bunch of baloney! :D Pregnancy symptoms are different EVERY time!!! My 1st and 4th pregnancy actually had some similarities and were both boys, but even they were different. My 2nd pregnancy was completely different and he was a boy too! The 3rd was a girl and that was different! I did fit the old wives tale about carrying high if it is a girl - she was SO high my entire pregnancy. Maybe it's a girl and maybe it's not.

Congratulations on your new little one!!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes my pregnancies were VERY different, and both were BOYS.

my first pregnancy was a lot easier & it lasted 41 weeks. i didn't have much nausea, barely any vomiting. i was extremely exhausted in the first trimester though.

my 2nd pregnancy was so hard--lots of nausea & vomitting, heartburn, pelvic and hip pain. i wasn't nearly as tired though. i suddenly went into labor at 33 weeks so i had a preemie.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes i have 2 boys that were different in pregnancy and im due the 16th and having another boy brings my totle to 3 boys
    mommys_boys2010

Answer by mommys_boys2010 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• No my first 2 pregnancy's were the same (girl's) I craved fruits and never had morning sickness I am preg. with my 3rd child a boy and in the begining I craved pickles,pizza every thing I shouldnt be eating and I had alot of heart burn and acid in my stomach and I was always nauseated.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 6:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010