Are you as evil as me or am I a special breed of evil?

I hate nosey people... especially those who look into your vehicle and tell you how to raise your kids from looking at your CAR.
I leave my son's carseat in the car (infant) when he is at daycare and I thought of putting a life sized baby doll in the seat, pulling the cover down so all you can see is the little feet/head, and then rolling up my windows and walking into the store and watching from the windows as nosey people think I have left my infant in the car.
I then can only hope that they call the cops and that way I can walk outside to my car all innocent and say, "Why officer, what would the problem be?" When they ask about the baby I could then say, "But my daughter just thinks it is so much fun to keep her baby doll in baby brothers carseat so that she will be safe while mommy is driving her around all day." And pull the cover back to reveal the doll.

Muahahahaha!

So... am I too evil?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Okay your like monte python twisted good job Gov
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think that's a little twisted, but also pretty funny, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I get where you're coming from, but on the other hand, children ARE left in cars and they do die and my god, wouldn't it have been great if someone had been "nosy" enough to call the police before the child baked to death?
    I don't like people getting in my business either, but this is one of those things that people should be concerned about.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes... they SHOULD be concerned... but I just think of these things that I could do to people to make them look stupid. That is just one of my most demented ideas.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sounds funny :-)
    My mom has a friend that put a baby doll in a carrier and stuck it on the trunk of the car to see if anyone would say anything. He got reactions from people just pointing and someone throwing a 20 ounce bottle of soda at his car and yelling at him :-)
    I'm all for the twisted funny!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• LMAO!!! That is just too evil! You might give some old lady a heart attack!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• you know... that IS kinda funny... but I accidentally locked myself in my brothers car when I was little, and almost roasted- so, I'm the asshole who calls the cops when I see kids/dogs in a vehicle.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• OHMYGOSH... I was at Kroger one day and I saw a lady leave (no lie) 7 kids - one being an infant - in her van which she had parked at the end of the parking lot (I suppose not to look suspicious) and she went waltzing around the store chatting on her cell phone. I went and got the manager of the store. I was sickened by it.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• wow thats a little weird i wouldnt dare be that evil unless i had some kinda stalker...that really happens tho with children left in the cars..maybe i dont find it was funny bc i have a 6mnth old...i dunno..anyway if you like it go for it...just not my kinda joke
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Well then OP, no you're not evil...just have a demented sense of humor, lol. I kind of do too...when I was a kid and teen, my parents always made me go the Baptist church with them, to the grown-up sermon, and I'd be so bored I would start imagining these weird little scenarios in my head like "What would all these people do if I just stood up and started taking off all my clothes?" I'd have to keep myself from giggling out loud. Sometimes shocking people is really funny.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010