anyone else with this.. how do u deal/handle it

pelvic separation pain, i can't even move much w/o hurting it seems like i do 10 minutes of moving and ouchy.. i know im on light activity due to shortened cervix, but what can i do to relieve the pain of the separation

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 1:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know..but it sounds painful...here's a BUMP.....gl!!!!
    addynbellasmom

Answer by addynbellasmom at 1:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had that with my third baby---an 8 pound boy...I could barely walk during the last month of pregnancy. There is nothing you can do,sorry.Good luck!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• nothing u can do. my placenta is enlarged and very low. it hurts so bad to walk for more than like 10 minutes. i gotta rock myself the rest of the way like ur bladder and lower abdomen are contraction. i've looked up and asked everywhere n four doctors, gotta wait it out i'm afraid. i know it sucks. i'm 37+ weeks, almost there right?gl!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010