very tmi

For the past 2 days I have had diarrhea/loose stools and they are a bright lime green colour?! I had to go 3 times yesterday and already 3 again today and it's only 1:30..Does anyone know what this means? I have not ate anything green or blue at all so that is what confuses me.. Could I be getting like a stomach virus or getting sick? or do you think it's just because Im pregnant and close to my due date? (due next week). Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• Stomach bile is lime green.

Have you taken any Peptobismal? Than can make your poop blackish or green too.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I once had an infection in my butt (lol I'm serious!!) and my stools were very loose, changed colors, and I had to go like every 5 mins..... try what UpSheRises said and if it continues then call a nurse helpline and ask for suggestions
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sounds like a virus. Do you have a fever or anything?

start a liquid diet to keep yourself hydrated. I'm not a dr, but if it continues for more than 24 hours, I'd call your dr and ask what it could be.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 2:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i would just go to a doctor to be on the safe side especially since you pregnant...
    bentheredonthat

Answer by bentheredonthat at 4:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010