Implantation Bleeding??? adult content

Ok, so I know this is a common question and I've done a ton of research but cant seem to pinpoint what is going on. With My 1st preg. I had IB for a couple days and had a healthy pregnancy. My 2nd preg. had a miscarriage the end of May 2010. And we've been trying agian and my period is due around the 10th. Well Tues. Wed. and today I've had spotting at the same time of day each day(ex. 12:30-1pm each day). But the bleeding is brown and only enough to fill the size of a quarter. Sry dont know how to describe it any better! Does this sound like IB or an early, crazy period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It might be...I know my IB had clots in it and I freaked out because I thought I was having a miscarriage. (I already knew I was preggo before I had the IB) Maybe get one of those early pregnancy tests that can detect a pregnancy before your missed period.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• To me, it sounds like early period bleeding. I think brown blood is older blood. My implantation bleeding was generally pink, but that probably varies from person to person.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• It sounds to me like it might be implantation bleeding. I had it with my 3rd child and it was a small amount of brownish-pink blood. I thought it was early period bleeding but when no period came . . . well I took a test and got my sweet baby girl.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had a small amount of brownish discharge for a couple of days....thought it was just a 'weird period' but turned out I was 5 weeks pregnant! Hoping the best for you too!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010