I'm placing an order to Amazon today or tomorrow & want to get a new book... I've narrowed it down to 4, but can't pick just one...
Help me pick! Here's the choices...
1. Grandmother Moon by Zsuzsanna E. Budapest
2. The Goddess Is in the Details by Deborah Blake
3. Drawing Down the Moon by Margot Adler
4. The Spiral Dance by Starhawk
I've also been looking at these two, but I don't know if I wanna go this way or not...
1. Jesus and the Lost Goddess: The Secret Teachings of the Original Christians
by Timothy Freke
2. Embracing Jesus and the Goddess: A Radical Call for Spiritual Sanity
by Carl McColman
What do you ladies think? Which one would you buy next? I plan to read them all eventually, but I just can't pick... HELP!
Answer by Memigen at 1:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010
Answer by WoodWitch at 1:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010
Answer by isabellalecour at 3:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010
Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010
Answer by jessradtke at 4:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010
Answer by figaro8895 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010
Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2010
Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2010
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: