Where can I buy

cheap but non-toxic potty training pads for night time? I cant afford to spend more than like $20, and I need at least 10-15 of them. I was considering making my own but without a sewing machine, its going to be a lot of work, not to mention how much it would cost to buy the supplies.
Any ideas?

chipper87

Asked by chipper87 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you have a WHole Foods near you? They have their own brand of diapers and Pull ups that are chlorine free and nontoxic and cheaper than 7th generation. Also if you buy a case they will give you 10% off.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• She is out of diapers entirely, I was looking more for the mattress pads/ changing pads. I dont think we have a whole foods, but I will look into it, thanks!!
    chipper87

Comment by chipper87 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Have you checked Babies R Us? It seems like they carry everything.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• For a kid?! I hope they're all nontoxic!
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 2:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• coralbeth, vinyl is toxic according to the research I have done today. I was going to just get some of the ones that are quilted with vinyl in the middle but now I'm not going to. I know, its scary isnt it!
    chipper87

Comment by chipper87 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• du..I missed that..lol..sorry...how come you need so many? how about buying one or 2 and washing them in between? another thought is to put a plastic bag under an organic matress pad.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 2:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yea...all that stuff is toxic...that's why I bought organic super thick matress pads for his crib...i could have bought an organic matress but they are soooooooo expensive,,
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Well, I might not need that many, but it would be easier since she pees 2-3x a night and I dont do laundry every day. I could suffice with 6-8, but would like to get more than that.
    chipper87

Comment by chipper87 (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• how old is she? you could use the nontoxic pullups? thats what I use on my son. they say most children have a very difficult time holding it at night up until the age of 5..

i have done allot of research on organic/natural bedding and I haven't come across anything cheap, sadly.
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010