How do you know you have dropped????

I feel like I can breath a little easier and I am having to go to the bathroom a lot more due to the pressure in my lower stomach.

CapeCodMom1

Asked by CapeCodMom1 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you have dropped, I catch myself holding my belly up more which is my sign I have dropped GL
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 1:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I could feel it when I sat. And TMI answer: if you feel inside you can feel a buldge pressing down. DD was like that I was dialated 2 cm during the 9th month but my cervix was behind her head. That hurt like hell when the dr was checking to see how far along I was dialated.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 2:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I actually couldn't tell lol both times I was told by my dr
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• ur belly will look different and it will feel as if you have a bowling ball between ur legs
    mommys_boys2010

Answer by mommys_boys2010 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2010