How was yours different?

For those of you who have been pregnant more than once, how was your second pregnancy different from your first? Or was it the same?

Brittany1286

Asked by Brittany1286 at 2:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had one pregnancy that went to term and gave me Kyra, and another that resulted in miscarriage 15 or so weeks in. With Kyra, I didn't crave anything until the last trimester, then I HAD TO HAVE PB&J on wheat bread, with crushed tortilla chips and salsa :-) I was also only sick on the three days before I took the test, then no more puking!
    With the second, I craved fish, in any form (and I hate fish) and I was constantly sick.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My 1st was new and surprising since everything was new to me. My second was absolute hell. like everything went wrong, morning sickness lasted til after 6th month and placenta previa, i may need a c-section, first was normal. both girls. so much more migraines with the 2nd! maybe cuz i have a toddler now.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• my 2nd was harder because i went in to preterm labor at 33 wks pf pregnancy myt 1st was smooth
    mommys_boys2010

Answer by mommys_boys2010 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2010