anyone else feeling lazy today????

i am! already had some coffee and still feel drowsy... any suggestions on energy refill?? lol

SQ13

Asked by SQ13 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• i want in on this one.i'm soooooo out of it.haha
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• YES But I MADE myself get out to the grocery store and the feed store .... THEN I stopped for a snow cone! That HELPED! Now it is TOO hot and TOO humid to do anything outside and I am feeling LAZY!!!! I NEED to clean out the cupboards but maybe it can wait another day!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 2:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Get up and move that will giove you some energy just male yourself do something go somewhere.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes and I have SO much to do! I am in charge of the annual book sale at our local library and set up begins tomorrow evening. I have ONE sign (book categories) completed. Only 25 more to finish. I'm hand-drawing the signs to make them more interesting and fun.

I really shouldn't be sitting here on my tail in front of the computer. 

Oh and I have to put my nails on and paint my toe nails, not to mention fix supper ... making salmon patties, french fries and possibly fried squash. Real Southern Fried Supper for tonight. =)

Oy vey!! 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am!! I did manage to take the kids to the library and then we went to the grocery store. Now I just have to convince myself to clean the kitchen and the dining room and rotate the laundry... then I'll have to fold the laundry and put it away. Blek!! I don't like it.
    ziff130

Answer by ziff130 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes.. My belly has not been feeling well. And im really just under the weather physically & emotionally.. So Ive went way past my usual time on CM today...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• YES!! I have a lot of things I'd like to be doing, but I'm just not into it this week. I just want to sit around reading books and playing on the computer. I'm just going with it though because I know what caused it (a lot of stress the last couple of weeks) and I also know that I'll get back to my normal routine as soon as this funk is over.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 3:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I feel like that too and I'm getting enough sleep.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010