VENT!!! & potty training HELP!!!!

Ok, a few days ago i posted how my grandmother puts pull ups on my child and asked how can I get her to stop. Right now I swear I could KILL HER!!! since my son has been home all he does his poops a tiny bit in his underwear and then cries and screams when i sit him on the toilet. As I type right now he is sitting on the toilet. I cannot take this. I am at my wits end. He was completely potty trained and now he has regressed again!!! I plan on never letting him go back there again without me but in the mean time how the heck do I get him to go on the potty again???? He pushes the tiniest bit out and says he's done. She has also told him just to "wiggle" it out which does no good when some is still in his colon. I know I will have to start his meds AAAAALLLLL over again!!! GRR!!! Any advice or just some nice words lol...I'm about ready to pull my hair out.

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 2:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• by the way he is 4 years old and starts pre-k in a month...he has to be completely potty trainied to attend.
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My son did the exact same thing, (never going backwards tho, it was just very hard for him to let the poop go) I think for some reason it is just harder for boys. Anyway, I did exactly what you are doing. They can't hold it in forever and eventually will let it all out, once that happens they will continue to do it! Hang in there, its hard I know but he will get it. Good luck mama!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i'm thinking about giving him an enema...trust me I don't want to....but he hasnt pooped all week. I dont want this to get any worse. He has the some problems...gets constipated and then it hurts to go!!! It was hard to get him where he was and now probably going to be harder this time around...i really dont want to do this!
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010