what was...

the yuckiest thing that you've had to deal with when your child got sick?

EveMomToThree

Asked by EveMomToThree at 2:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Kids' Health

• him sleeping in puke
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Poop...one time when my son was sick he had horrible diareaha and he was pooping all up his back and down his legs about 10 times in one day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Projectile puke. I mean, that child shot it clear across the room! Then the dog tried eating it. Not sure what was worse, the puke running down the wall or the dog jumping up at it trying to lick it off.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• When my oldest was 8 months he got the flu complete with vomiting and diarrhea. Lucky me I got it from him and I was 4 months pregnant. Anyway, I put him in the bathtub to clean his poop (it was up to his hairline) and puke off him when I started throwing up.......right on my baby! He started crying, I started crying and I couldn't stop throwing up, it was horrible. My DH came into the bathroom and got my baby & took him into the other bathroom to clean him off.

colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• poop...one day my son was constipated. Well he pooped a tiny bit and I was changing him and he decided he wasn't finished. Well he pushed so hard that it all came out and went all over the changing table and the wall. What a mess!!!
    talestra

Answer by talestra at 2:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• projectile vomiting... my son's is always projectile. ick!
    ziff130

Answer by ziff130 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• when my son had rotavirus he had very watery white stools. I can handle poops. But during that period I vomited a lot lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• We called it the Pukey Poo's....It came out the top and the bottom, with both kids for 4 solid days!
    They got into an arguement, and one puked on the other one...it was a nightmare!
    NatalievdV

Answer by NatalievdV at 2:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• cleaning up throw up off the bedding, the carpet and the bathroom in the middle of the night. My ex standing in the hallway saying he couldnt handle it,,,good times, good times!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• cleaning puke fro the car seat.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010