Summer Hairstyles

Whats some of your favorite summer hairstyles? Whats the easiest for you in the summertime?

sstepph

Asked by sstepph at 2:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Seems like no matter how I fix mine it ends up in a pony tail if I am outside any amount of time at all...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Every day I wear it up in a clip.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mine is always in a ponytail or banana clip. I have thick curly hair and it's hot and humid here... I just want it off my neck.
    ziff130

Answer by ziff130 at 2:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• A pretty Braid!? I know I always struggled with my 3' long hair to make it look perfect.. Now Cancer/Chemo took it all away..!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Angellinda, I undrstand that, I have VERY thin hair but, I do love pretty scarves and bandannas. sstepph, I love French twists and taking my ponytail and pulling it partially thru again but, poofing it up.
    cyndimcd

Answer by cyndimcd at 3:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i scrunch my hair up and wear it curly in the summertime because its so humid that my hair won't stay straight anyway (my hair is usually straight in the winter time)... but by 3pm its in a ponytail or bun haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I prefer to wear it down but it usually ends up in a ponytail
    abra

Answer by abra at 7:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• up.. anything with my hair up.. pending on the occation.. around the house just a pony..

just to go do some errands, I dress up the pony a little..

going out I do a nice updo..

but yea.. it's too hot and muggy to try anything else.

I can straighten it, but regardless of what products I use the humidity and my hormones just won't work with me this summer lol.

If I want a straight hair down look.. it either better be in the low 70's with no humidity, or I better hairspray it until it's stiff as heck (and looks horrible IMO, soo not worth it).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• besides.. when it's that hot I don't want anything touching my neck anyways.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• pony tail lol
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 3:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2010