Chicken recipes!

Whats your favorite Chicken recipes?

sstepph

Asked by sstepph at 2:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I actually like making Chicken Francaise, which is basically fried up chicken cutlets. And then you saute the cutlets in white wine. lemon and butter. It really is delicious. I sometimes add a little basil and salt and pepper for added taste.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mesquite Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts. I love to slice it and lay it on a salad! Yummy...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Garlic, baked chicken thieghs omg, it makes my mouth water......

You take the chicken thieghs-put slithers in them and poke, poke poke the chicken-saute for 1 day with lots and lots of garlic, adobe, and what ever else you like... Nice with a nice Green salad ooohhh ooohhh good, I think that is what i will have for dinner...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• homemade chicken nuggets. you cut chicken breast into chicken nugget size pieces, dip them in egg, cover in bread crumbs and cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. my kids like this because they can eat it with their hands.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 2:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• tomorrow...
    KFree907

• Soak chicken in red hot all day, put it on the grill, add BBQ sauce shortly before it's done - YUM!

Cheesy chicken pot pie on allrecipes.com

italian chicken with potatoes in crockpot - put chicken in bottom of crockpot, pour about 1/4 cup italian dressing over it, add italian seasoning and parmesan cheese, put cut up unpeeled potatoes on top of chicken, repeat dressing, seasoning, cheese - cook on low all day
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 2:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Stuffed Chicken florentine:

Pound chicken cutlets out flat (about 1 pound = four pieces)
    Cook about 2 cups of spinach on the stove with 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp crushed garlic.
    Mix cooked spinach with about 1/2 cup of fetta cheese.
    Fill the chicken breasts and close using toothpicks
    spray a 8x8 baking pan
    place chicken seam side down in pan
    drizzle with a little italian dressing or your favorite oil/vinegar dressing
    sprinkle breadcrumbs & parmesan on top
    bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

YUM.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:27 AM on Aug. 7, 2010