How do you mop?

Ok, everyone does it diffrent. Wondering what way do you mop?

Nightly I swift, and once week and when necessary I use my big mop.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I sweep daily and once a week I wash the floor on my hands and knees.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i do the old fashioned on my hands and knees and wash bucket and scrub my floors
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 2:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Once a week, unless really messy. I fill the sink up with water and ammonia. Then get on my hands and knees and scrub it clean.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 2:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Once a week or so (more if there are a lot of messes) I mop. I'll use hot, hot water and either a touch of bleach or some floor cleaner. Then I go over it with the bottle of febreeze while it's still wet. Smells so good when it dries. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I sweep every day, sometimes more than once, and mop 2-3 times a week depending on my mood and the floors.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• im pregnant so cant use the big mop so swift every day for now and it does work
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I sweep every day and then mop with hot water and bleach once a week unless one of the kids make a huge mess.
    talestra

Answer by talestra at 2:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't, lol. I do clean with a hot wet rag a little less often than necessary (I hate cleaning lol)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I sweep 3 times a day and spot clean everyday. I mop on hands and knees once a week. No chemicals though, all natural products.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I sweep and swifer mop everyday, everyother day I use my wonder mop and pinesol, and then go back with swiffer dry cloths and dry it so my toddler doesn't slip and fall. And every sunday I get down on my hands and knees and scrub it...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010