Miscarriage?

Ok, so I've been on the pill since September 07. My periods are barely existent like just a few drops of blood in one day and that's that. Well, this month is different. This month is like it's just pouring out of me! Now, I have read statistics that most women miscarriage and they don't even know it, becuase they attribute it as a late period. Which is probably what I would have said, but there's so much! A few days last week, there were 2 mornings where I was so nauseous, just like morning sickness with my other 2 children. I want to have a baby so badly but hubby is not on the same page as I am and that's why I am still taking the pills, but I was taking cold meads a few weeks and we all know they don't mix, LOL. Can this be a miscarriage, it makes me sad to think so, or is my mind playing tricks on me? Please any advice and be honest I can take it. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I agree. I felt like I was pregnant because my periods were so light. I went to my doctor after having repeated negative tests. After examination he said I was definitely not pregnant. He told me to to rest, take my iron and b vitamins and reduce my stress. (I am under tremendous stress right now.) Blammo, two weeks later, I was on a period that was so heavy I had to call in sick from work because of the level of bleeding. After again speaking with the doctor's office they said it was "old blood" and it was a good period. Since then my periods have all been normal.
    Miscarraige is always possible though. Talk to your doctor.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It's possible that it could be a miscarriage, but your body could also be getting rid of a lot of old blood. You said your periods are usually light, but only a few drops one day a month seems too light to me. Maybe your body was having a problem getting rid of all of the blood and is now cleansing itself.

I would suggest talking with your doctor about what you've been experiencing.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2008