Baking bone-in chicken breasts -

What would you do with them? Seasonings and other ingredients??? Thanks! I am all out of ideas today.

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 2:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Marinate them in any salad dressing you have in the fridge or pantry. Then, place them on top of some veggies and bake.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I usually do bone in chicken breasts to make chicken salad, or for my kids to eat... I just drizzle with a bit of olive oil and kosher salt and pepper....at 350 for about 45-50 mins. Simple, but delicious.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Rub them with olive oil and season them. I use "The World's Best Chicken Rub" from Pride of Szeged, which is in a green tin with a rooster on the front in the spice isle at the grocery store. This strangely obscure seasoning is FABULOUS, and I use on whole breasts, skinless breasts, chicken wings, the whole chicken, even pork chops .... YUMMY.

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• dip them in egg, then cover them with crushed saltine cracker mixed with parsley.. then bake for about an hour on 350. Yummo!
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 3:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010