Sharing a birthmark..

My boys have the same birthmark. Stroke bite on the back of there head and a little on there neck. But in the same spot our doctor said that its really rare. my sister and I have the same birthmark on the same hand mine is in the middle of my hand and her's is by her pinky. Anyone else have birthmarks in the same spot as a sibling or at least close? Do your children have matching marks?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 3:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Actually my mom, my brother, my daughter and I all have the same birthmark, a small coffee stain one on the inside of our left knee. Same leg and location for each of us, although my brother's is darker. We've always thought it was pretty weird!
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My dad and I both have a brown birthmark on the back of our left thighs. Almost identical.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My husband, His father, his brother and his 2 sisters have a mole in the same exact spot.
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 3:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• that is SOOOO COOL!!!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My son and I have a beauty mark ( mole lol ) in the same spot on our neck - me and my mom have the same beauty mark on our cheek.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Both of my children have a small on on their left legs.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yeah i have a birthmark on my leftleg & my aunt has the same 1 on her right leg
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010