Extremley sore breast and nipples....

So I posted a question a couple of days ago, and I guess Im just trying to look for some advice and reasurence.
We have been TTC for about 3 months now. I was currently on the IUD for about 4 years. Before I was on the IUD I was a regular, with 7 day periods. Since I had it removed I have been out of wake. I know that is whats suppose to happen. I didnt get a period in June. I finally got it July 2nd. It only lasted about 4=5 days. I thought we conceived so I got a blood test done on the 26th of June. It came back negative. My breast along with my nipples have been sore since June 14th. I mean like they hurt. When I take off my bra I have to white knuckle it because it hurts so bad. I am now on day 35 of my cycle and havent recieved my period. Could I still be pregnant? Did I get a blood test done too soon?

Kristin0312

Asked by Kristin0312 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your blood test could've been done too soon, is my presumption. Even though you had an IUD for 4 years, your symptoms of sore breasts and nipples sounds like a very classic pregnancy sign to me. Have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 4:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• no....I have taken them before and have got false positives. I know that they are rare, but I took the First Repsonse and I had 2 lines...I took a HPT gold digital and it came back positive and then thats when I had my blood take and it was negative. I just dont trust the HPT. I dont know which ones are the beset and which ones are the worst. I did hear that the First Response digital gold is known to give false positives. Which one do you think I should take?
    Kristin0312

Comment by Kristin0312 (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• If your going to take a HPT I would recommmend ClearBlue Easy Digital. They picked up early for me and were accurate.
    Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy but Ive learned this past few months to not get your hopes up until your 100% sure. Good Luck!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 6:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think you took the test too soon. Usually nothing will show up until your missed period unfortunatly. I have heard of breast being sore during the time you ovulate but since yours are still sore I think you have a good chance. Since it is day 35 of your cycle then that sounds like an awefully long time for a cycle. I would get another test done. Good Luck!
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 6:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have always used Answer for my hpt and it has always been right
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• good luck
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2010