Do you have an eating disorder?

What are you doing to help fix it?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 3:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• In my younger years beginning around age 12 I had Anorexia Nervosa...It lasted until around the age of 21...When I became pregnant and after the birth, it subsided...I still occasionally experience it every couple of years since i was 26...but, i have maintained a healthy weight...and I have come to learn to control the causes...I am now 44...
    bentheredonthat

Answer by bentheredonthat at 3:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have a night time eating issue - I can't stop myself and sometimes I wake and didn't even know I ate until I look in the garbage.. since having my son I stopped throwing up on purpose which I had done since I was 14 - I was 28 when I Had my son.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had anorexia nervosa when I was 17 until about 21. I still struggle with it to this day but I also maintain a healthy weight.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i had anorexia yrs ago in my late twentys, i never felt like i was good enough to eat,i would eat off of a saucer ,
    sweeties38

Answer by sweeties38 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My sister had bulimia for years, after she had her second child she quit taking laxatives and slowly started eating again. That was 16 years ago and she has one lifelong set back from it osteoporosis.
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 7:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I eat too much sometimes.
    And I've been working on it. I stress-eat. That's a problem with me.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010