Frizzy, fine hair?

Does anyone else have frizzy hair that is also super-fine? Seems like all the frizzy-hair stuff I see advertised or recommended is for ladies with thick curly hair. Mine is fine and straight, and gets oily fast if left to its own devices.

...just wondering what other fine, frizzy mamas do with their hair! :o) Thanks!

FelipesMom

Asked by FelipesMom at 3:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you start washing your hair every other day, the oil will balance out and not be as oily. Washing daily washes away the natural oils, and makes your hair produce more than necessary (or so I read). I have fine, frizzy hair. I use a tiny amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease, Olive Oil Spray (lightly) or Silque. The Silque works really well and doesn't make my hair oily, and the Olive Oil Spray doesn't either. If I use too much of the John Frieda, it will get oilier and heavier, especially if the next day is not a "wash" day : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i have the same problem and anything i use just makes my hair oily but its not oily on its own... my hair was actually never bad til after i had my baby now it seems like all it does is fall out and when its down its frizzy looking and i think its ugly so i just end up pulling it up lol
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yeah mine is a lot finer after my pregnancy, and falls out a lot more too! (Felipe is SOOO worth it though :o)! )
    FelipesMom

Comment by FelipesMom (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010