3rd night in a row that ive had dreams of being pregnant?

im not pregnant, ive taken test and been to the gyn. this is the 3rd night ive had dreams of being pregnant or having more kids and with totally random guys ive never met, what do you think this could mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could just be that there are several people around you who are pregnant. My two best friends are pregnant and I have been having dreams that I am pregnant...mostly just because I am thinking about them and talking to them a lot about pregnancy.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I do, whether it happens at 8am or 3pm, I find a way. It really males me feel better about myself. For me, it makes a WORLD of a difference
    izzieboosmommy

Answer by izzieboosmommy at 11:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2008