CM, fatigue and elevated temp adult content

Okay. Just curious as to whether these 'could' be early pregnancy signs or just pre-period signs..
I have had sticky, but now wet-creamy white (but not stretchy) CM these past 4-5 days, followed by an elevated temp since I 'assume", my ovulation day last week. I am now 7 DPO, and have been tired for the past week (no added stress, sleeping okay). My CM always 'dries up' right after ovulation. Maybe just a weird cycle this month? I will not know until Aug. 17th which is my presumed period date whether or not there is a chance I could be pregnant or not.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 4:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well I am not sure!!
    I think the best bet is a test or a doctor appointment for a test.
    Good luck.
    If you are hoping to get pregnant what an exciting moment of hope!! :)
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 4:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am just asking as it is unusual for me to still have any CM that is wet or creamy at this stage of my cycle; since I have ovulated just over a week ago. I am really just hopeful, as it has been a long time trying to conceive and after finally acheiving a pregnancy this winter, only to m/c early in my 2nd trimester was very disheartening for us.
    We are just praying that one day it will happen for us and that if it should, this baby will be a healthy one!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, I think you may be!!! Your temperature goes way up after conception instead of way down after ovulation. it is one of the only early signs you have. Good luck!
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 6:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had very sore breasts and nipples with my first pregnancy, so will probably feel that in a couple more weeks if I am!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• it's hard to say, everyone is diff. just wait and test.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2010