Anyone have a good burger recipe?

Would love to try something "different"!

kerryket

Asked by kerryket at 4:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I always use onion soup mix and seasonings...

But a couple weeks ago i had extra chorizo on hand and just mixed it in!!!! OMG it was WONDERFUL the burgers had an extra kick a little heat but not tooo much!! the flavor was great!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yeah Ranch Burgers.

Get Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix, a pound of ground beef and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix them all together and grill.

There's also Hawaiian burgers.

Get Hawaiian marinara sauce or teriyaki sauce, mix it with your hamburger along with chopped garlic clove and onion. Let it marinate for an hour and then grill. Grill pineapple slices along with it and eat it with your burger. It is really good!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I add salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, and 1 egg. They are SUPER juicy and so yummy!
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Chopped bacon Shredded cheese Garlic Mix in all together Could also add some bbq sauce. I like to add teriyaki to my bbq mix yum

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My kids love the lipton onion soup mix one...oh geez you guys are making me hungry!!!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mix in a packet of dry Ranch drsssing and a cube of your favorite soft cheese.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, add 1 TBS of dill weed and 2-3 TBS of mustard. I know it sounds wierd, but it is so good! Just don't say anything to the kids, they'll say "ewwwwwww mustard!" and men will say "dill weed?" on principle alone. Just try it...is SO good.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 4:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Just read a recipe on AR it is different but I am adding it to the menu to try once .12 Small rolls they suggest the Hawaiian

1lb ground beef browned and drained ,a packet or two to taste soup mix ,1/4 c mayo ,and grated cheese.Mix browned beef and other ingredients  together.

On a baking sheet put 12 bottoms of rolls ,add a spoonful of the meat mixture and heat till cheese melts.Add tops. 

drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Turkey ground and season it up then cook then and dress ur burger up...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• 1 Lb ground meat and a package of lipton onion soup mix. Recipe is on the envelope.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010