Has anyone experience bleeding early in pregnancy and not miscarry?

I've had 3 miscarriages already and they are all the same. Right around 7 weeks when I start to miscarry and lose the baby.

theLiLbunny

Asked by theLiLbunny at 4:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I spotted early on.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I spotted at seven weeks, and was fine after all. It is scary though. First pregnancy too, never did that with my second pregnancy.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 4:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had one miscarriage and 2 pregnancies with spotting and no miscarriage.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had bleeding several times in the first trimester with my twins. I took progesterone shots until around 11 weeks. I also had a miscarriage prior to the twins. There is no way to know if low progesterone was the problem that time too.

You should talk to your doctor before you get pregnant again, or if you are already pregnant call right away. Doctors may not look too hard for the cause with one or two miscarriages, but after a third miscarriage I think they are more likely to look for the cause.

I am sorry for your losses.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have had three miscarriages and spotting at 8 weeks with this pregnancy and I am now 17 wks pregnant and no miscarriage yet...This is my longest pregnancy yet GL
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I actually bled quite a bit but after talking to my dr she was okay stated that sometimes it happends....ended up with a healthy pregnacy.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I actually had a subchorionic hemmorhage with this pregnancy, which is a pocket of blood beneath the placenta. I bled on and off for the first 16 weeks. the bleeding was0. that po0cket of blood trying to make its way out. It was terrifying bc I also had experienced a miscarriage in the past. is the blood you're experiencing bright red or is it darker? 99.9% of the time when I was bleeding with this one it was darker, not necessarily brown, but it wasnt bright bright red. Go to your doctor and have them check all of your levels and do an ultrasound. hopefully they can give you an answer!! Good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I has 2 miscarriages and then got pregnant and spotted until 13-14 weeks. It was very scarry and stressfull. I was always feeling like I couldnt be excited because I thought I was gonna miscarry at ant moment. Its to bad that some women like us have to suffer thru miscarriages, but it makes you appreciate every day with that baby that finally comes!! Good luck, I was in your shoes 11 months ago.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2010