Has anyone tried lemon juice to lighten skin?

Did it work for you? And if so, about how long did you use it before you seen results. Did you use just plain lemon juice or did you mix it with something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• I tried it on my elbows. I used a halved lemon. Didn't see much lightening,but my skin sure was fresh! Seriously though,it can cause drying and irritation. Try doing it once a day for a week.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• why would you want to lighten your skin??? Im pale as hell if i get any more whiter ill become see threw LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I didnt use it for me skin, but I've used it for my hair. I just put it on twice. And spent the day in the sun, it worked.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• why do you want to lighten your skin?
    I have some sun damage and have some lightening cream (pre-scription) but then I cant go into the sun... so I just deal with the damage look.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010