What kind of "dumb stuff" have you done lately?

My mind is kind of "not with it" today. My son asked for noodles so I put water on the stove to boil. For some reason instead of putting my hand over the burner to see if it was hot I put my fingers on it. GEESH!!! Yeah, I got burned (but not too bad). =)

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 4:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't check the sprayer on the cleaner and sprayed mildew remover in my face when I was trying to hit the shower door. I didn't check which way it was pointing. I knew better. It was dumb. Lots of rinsing later and the eyes are just fine thank you!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I belched while having sex with my husband yesterday lets say the mood was killed.
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 5:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• by the way the mood was killed because we were laughing so hard not because he was disgusted.
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 5:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i drove into the bank and lost the muffler.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• die my hair "blonde" which as an italian wman equaled orange...and yep knew better lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Last week, when I was making dinner, I forgot to turn the rice cooker on. Oops!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• jesse123456, I did that a couple weeks ago with Denorex shampoo. I was a bit worried about my eyes - they didn't sting though, they felt that tingly feeling this particular shampoo gives, which I believe is from the menthol.
    firenicecream

Comment by firenicecream (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Aug. 11, 2010