Has anyone visited Hershey Park?

I went a long time ago to see how the candy bars are made. You get to ride in carts that tell you about each step of how a Hersheys candy bar is made. It actually makes you hungry for a chocolate bar. I think any child would be fascinated by the park.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Travel

• We live about 5 minutes from Hershey Park. Every summer we go at least once because my kids elementary school gives them free tickets for the park. We go to Chocolate World at least once a week during the summer......my kids are fascinated by how they make chocolate and they love getting the free sample at the end. I try to also take them to Zoo America once during the summer.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 7:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• They've updated Chocolate World recently, but it's still a great place to visit. My son doesn't like amusement parks, so we have not taken him to Hershey Park, but he LOVES Chocolate World. We live close, so it's not too much out of our way to just stop by Chocolate World once in awhile. I've always thought the park itself was very nice as well. A co worker of my husband's was visiting from India and we took him to Chocolate World and Hershey Park. He LOVED it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010