WTH is up with every one bashing wal-mart?

Some one on another post stated something about all people that shop there are trashy! Why?
I see alot of well dressed people go there, people who could even pass as rich! I also shop there, all i need in one store plus they have resposable prices!

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 5:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, Dee, just call me Trashy I guess! I love Walmart when I need a lot of different things and don't want to go to different stores.
    I mean, hell! If I need underwear, car oil, milk, and a greeting card, I go to walmart. Sure, other places have most of that, but it's so expensive!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I shop there, but only because it's the only retail store within a hundred mile radius. The nearest Target and Macy's etc is two hours away. And yeah, sometimes I do think Wal Mart is trashy. Sometimes.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think it depends on where you live. We have a very nice walmart that people of all classes will shop at and then we have a very trashy walmart on the other side of town.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yeah I get all I need in one store shopping at Wal-mart and for affordable prices. If I could afford to shop at pricey shops... I still wouldn't shop there. lol I hate when Wal-Mart is busy and I hate when they don't stock the shelves, but as a family of 7 living off a single income, I choose to shop there.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have been to wal-mart once. We were on vacation on the boarder of west Virginia and Maryland and that was the only store around... literally. they had clothing, electronics, and even a grocery store. I found the sheer size of it annoying. I didnt like having to do a marathon to find what I needed. I also didnt find the quality of any of the clothing worth the money. The food was fine and the name brand products were fine. But I prefer to go to a store that has just what I need, no extra and if Im buying something I want quality not cheap. cheap is not a bargain if it doesnt last.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Walmart is awesome and convenient. There are trashy people everywhere you go. People that judge Walmart shoppers are self-righteous snobs that think they're better than everyone.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 5:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I feel bad that a store that was started by a man who loved the US now carries so many Chinese goods. I bet poor Walt is rolling over in his grave. I'm able to buy things made in the US by looking at everything before I buy.
    QuillingDiva

Answer by QuillingDiva at 5:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i do have a problem with the way walmart does business
    not the people who shop there
    wallmart pays employees a wage that is not a living wage, comes into town with a super wallmart, other businesses close then wallmart closes their super store making shoppers drive long distance to another wallmart
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i love seeing the peole with back cleavage. it's cheap because they use third world child labor. i avoid it as much as possible. but like previous posters it is convienatly located
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 5:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010