Do you believe in karma?

I do - what comes around, goes around ...

All the more reason to play nice!

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I believe in Karma. I learned a lot about the idea/philosphy behind Karma when I was in India and from my husband (Indian) parents.

Karma. Is like basic physics. For every action there is a reaction. For every cause there is an effect. Whether we see those things or not, they are happening. Even a single thought can create karma because a single thought can influence: how we see a situation, the choices we make, how we see and react to another person..etc.. Everything we do, will have some affect on our lives (for good or ill) at some point and time down the road. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 20 yrs from now, or next life. But there will be an affect.

Karma is not some divine hammer of justice that swoops down and rewards good deeds and punishes bad ones.

Karma is the sum total of our actions and reactions in our lifetimes. Our karma is created by our behaviours, our choices in life. We and only we create our karma.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes what goes around comes around the whole treat others like you would like to be treated.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I believe what goes around, comes around. The Bible says you reap what you sow.
    tabarker76

Answer by tabarker76 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes i do!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i do too karma is right around the corner for people that do mean things to others
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I do

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I do!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes i do and i teach my kids about karma and that they need to treat others the way they wanted to be treated.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I definitely do.
    theLiLbunny

Answer by theLiLbunny at 5:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Oh, yes. I've seen enough in this life to believe in karma.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010