Why does my right side hurt really bad

It cramped really bad for most of the day today. It's like on my side, by my hip bone.

goodchar130

Asked by goodchar130 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could just be your hip bones spreading, or muscles relaxing. honestly there is a million things it could be. ya gotta love all the pain that comes with being pregnant lol. I know exactly what pain you are talking about, I have had it many many times. just be comfortbale knowing that its nothing to worry about!! I wish I could tell you exactly what It is but Im just not 100% sure.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• ask ur doc next time u go! i dont want to freak u got but i had a lot of pain on my right side and thought it was normal but it wasnt i had a cyst on my right ovary the size of a football! i had it removed at 5 months pregnant and we are doing great now! just ask the doc about it better safe than sorry!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010