MY DAUGHTER DIED AND MY SIL'S MOTHER SAYS I'M JEALOUS HERS ISN'T

After 3 yrs of being friendly with each other, my SIL's sister (35) riding a bike almost lost her leg, his Mom had to care fr her fr 3 mos. My DD (20) had died 3 yrs earlier so being nice I sd, " I was so glad fr her she wasn't killed," & sd the sme to my SIL. The nxt X we were togethr she ignord us & then fr 4 yrs aftr, & my SIL kpt sying he didnt know Y. Aftr her 3rd fight w/my DD fr some reasn he tld my DD Y she's mad. I'm so hurt & mad at this woman I just can't even look at her. I was very sincere when I spoke w/her havng lost my child. She's the 1 w/$ in the family, so my SIL can't say anythng he's a Mommy's boy, & the rest of her family kiss her ass do nt spk to me or my S/O either. (use to) I'm just so hurt & shocked, I had 3 yrs of heavy duty therapy, I would nvr be envious or jealous of such I thing. My own DD has 3 girls I guess I'm really jealous of her. I guess I'm wonderng would U be mad 4 me syng this to U

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• im sorryAww! That's terrible! I'm so sorry you lost your girl. I can't believe someone could be so cruel to say this!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• No. I don't know what she was thinking, but what in the world made her think that you were jealous that her daughter was alive. I think that was totally selfish of her saying that. She should have just kept her mouth shut. Evidently she must rule the roost, so to speak. Don't let it bother you, I think it was her way of saying that she was glad it wasn't her child.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• NO, I think you spoke from greif. I am sorry for you loss
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 5:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sounds like she took what you said wrong, I think this is a need to be there issue. Very sorry that you are having to deal with this, family shouldnt act this way. She shouldnt have held that in.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Aww I'm sorry for your loss... :o(
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010