Know any good ghost stories?

I don't have any from personal experience but the town I grew up in has alot. A huge park there has a five mile drive for people to cruise around in. Well, here's the story that's been told.

5 Mile Drive, In the late 1980`s a 14 year old girl named Jennifer B disappeared while riding her bike in the park. Her body was later discovered and her killer was never caught. Late at night the sound of a bicycle can be heard around the 5 Mile Drive. Several years later a couple flagged down a Park Police officer and admitted she had been driving on the drive after the park was closed. She said as she was rounding the turn by the Narrows viewpoint, she observed a young girl standing next to the side of the road with a light colored bicycle. She pulled over and her boyfriend got out to ask the girl if she was okay, since it was late and the park was closed. The boyfriend screamed and jumped back in the car and kept screaming at

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 5:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The boyfriend screamed and jumped back in the car and kept screaming at her to go. As she was leaving, in the red tail lamp glow, she saw the girl vanish. The boyfriend was shaking and later told her the girl had no eyes but was smiling at him. Several other people have said that they have seen a girl riding alone near dusk and whenever they stop or look back at her, she vanishes.
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Here's a link to the story about the girl being kidnapped.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003788864_linnik14m.html
    GinNTonic

Comment by GinNTonic (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I could give you any number of stories. I've never lived somewhere that wasn't "haunted" One of my favorites is the apartment I had down town. Outside my bedroom was a long hallway to the front door and my bedroom door had fogged glass in it. I didn't hear the front door but I heard steps come down the hall and thought it was my SO, so I ignored it. I heard the handle on the door jiggle and saw a clear outline of a person through the fogged glass, but since it was fogged I couldn't see who it was... When the handle jiggled the second time I thought it was stuck and got up to help... When I opened the door there was no one there and the front door was locked...

I also had a friend stay there one night, when I wasn't home, she left half way through the night because "something" kept pulling the blankets up over her and tucking her in...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010