are you ready for your kids to go back to school? and when do they go back?

mine start aug 17th and im kinda excited about it, we get to go back into a more set routine and ill have more time in the mornings to study for my classes.

Asked by gothmama91 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes ma'am! He starts 3rd grade on Sept 1st

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My oldest starts kindergarten on the 1st of September and I really would do anything for her to stay home. I am so not ready.

Answer by Melbornj at 6:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I am ready and they go back Monday.

Answer by mollgirl at 6:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am very, very, very ready. Mine start on Sept 1st. It's going to be just my son and I. My daughter starts kindergarten. That part makes me a little sad, but at the same time my son will have 100% of my attention during the day and I can possibly work out in the mornings because it's just him and we are all up anyway.

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My DD only meets with a teacher once a week. We'll be homeschooling with the guidance of a teacher. So i'm just glad she will not be gone daily lol.

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• August 26th. I think I'll have a party that day, lol! I still have clothes shopping to do, but supplies are done.

Answer by Scuba at 6:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mine dont go back till Sept 7th. We register on August 23 and 25th. Im not looking forward to paying for ASB cards, PE clothes, or school supplies, but Im ready for them to have a regular routine again.

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am so ready. lol My oldest is going to 3rd grade and my middle to kindergarten. Just me and toddler for a while.

Answer by Jessica157 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am a teacher, so it is weird. I am ready for my son to go back to school, but I'm not ready for your child to go back.

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• YES!!! Tomorrow is a 1/2 day for them, they are out Monday and then Tuesday FULL schedule.

Answer by kc932 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010