Can any mommas recommend a potty training video for my son?

He'll be 2 in December and would love to start introducing the idea that he can go potty in a potty chair instead of just his diapers! He already understands when he's gone "pee-pee" or "poo-poo" and pretends to pee by saying "pssssssss" on his potty at grandma's but I figured a fun video would make him more interested in the idea. I want it to be fun and a gradual, non-stressful process. I'm sure once he shows enough interest and is actually showing that he can hold it, it'll be a mess at first but for now, just learning and practicing haha.

I was looking for a video more for toddler boys so he could relate. The potty chair we're buying for him is the Baby Bjorn potty with the pee-pee protector so we're going to try to teach him sitting down at first until he's older.

Thanks!

ours

Asked by ours at 5:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son loved the book Once Upon A Potty. =) All three of my kids loved Bear in the Big Blue House, there is a potty video by him but I can't remember the title. We watched it a bunch though, it was a favorite.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• We had the Elmo one, it didn't really do anything. Honestly we started reading "Everyone Poops," and Patrick started seeing that even little kids poop in the potty, and some in diapers. Patrick loves it. There is an anatomically correct cartoon picture of a baby boy with a poopy diaper, and different kinds of poop, animals... It is one of Patrick's favorite books, and he's 23months.
    mrs3stan

Answer by mrs3stan at 6:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010