SAHM, does your DH's job stress affect u?

does it affect u more then your DH sometimes? I feel so stressed out about DH's job, and him trying to find a new job, and all the BS that goes on with his current job, it seriously keeps me up at night. More so i feel like its partially MY fault because i'm the one staying home with the kids and NOT working, because if i was working he wouldn't feel obligated to stay at his crappy job, kwim? I know its not my fault but i can't help but feel that way. Plus its not like i haven't been looking for a job, but there is next to nothing available in our area and who's gonna hire someone with practically no experience either, kwim? I've been a SAHM for 3 years and a full time student before that so its not like i've actually been out in the job field :-/

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 6:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Maybe look into something you could do from home? Like babysitting for instance. I'm going to do that when school starts.. I'm not doing it to pay the bills, just to help a friend out, and a little pocket money... Just a thought...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Only when we've been located- 2 major (across the country moves) in 2 years. Otherwise, no. My husband is cool as cucumber and very little bothers him.

i also work very PT- I'm semi-retired.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2010