i know this had to be asked before --- but what was your most embarrassing mommy moment

once when my son was a toddler at the park, i was afraid he was going to fall off the bounching bridge. i jumped up to help him and made the bounce bridge shake in a way that all the kids fell (down to their knees not the ground) and i fell all the way over the railing and onto the ground. with plenty of moms i didnt know watching... scraped my knee and pride... felt soo dumb. i have always been clumsy but never that bad that publicly before.

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 6:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son's foreskin adhered to the head of his penis and at age 4 he had to have a circumcision. He did very well and no problems. A month later we were in the bank, waiting in line (before online banking) and in walked the doctor who did the procedure. My son became very excited and yelled, "Look mommy! There is my penis doctor". The doc was great and replied, "Yep, that is what I do for a living". I almost died while everyone in the bank was laughing right out loud.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• we were at a birthday party and my dd wanted cake so i got her some then went to sit down only to find that she had put it on my chair (not intending for me to sit on it, shes only 3). bum full of cake and a room full of people... pretty bad
    katiliffe1982

Answer by katiliffe1982 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010