When was the last time you went out on a date?

How often do you and your hubby or significant other go out on dates?

abra

Asked by abra at 6:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Seventeen Years...
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• 2 nights ago.

We go on dates (or have a date night here at home) usually 2 nights a week minimum.. Sometimes more, depending on what's going on at home and if there are special events that we want to go to.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Well - I just had a baby almost 4 weeks ago so it's been a couple months, but our anniversary is in 2 weeks so we're going out and leaving all 5 of our kids with my parents for a few hours (God bless them!)

Answer by missanc at 7:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• well... we were almost at the comedy club last week but the cigarettes were bugging me outside (i'm prego) so we just turned around and went home :-( but we do lots of stuff together regularly
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Haha, it was last weekend. I guess there are SOME advantages to being a single mom ;-)
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 2:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Does leaving the children with the grandparents to do a little b-day shopping count? lol other than that, a trip to NC for a friend's mothers funeral. :o/ it was the only time we've been completely alone in a long time.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 6, 2010