Do you hate being prego???

I hate being preg. the only thing I like about the whole preg. is giving birth to my little one and being able to see him/her other than that I dont like the vomiting, heart burn, swelling and everything else. I know a bunch of ppl who just love being preg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, my first two I LOVED being pregnant... But with this one, it's just been horrid!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i hate it so much its my first and just cant wait to get my dd out of my stomach
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love being pregnant it is such a wonderful experience. Their is so many women that i know that can't get pregnant and they get so irritated when they hear family members complain about it, when all they want is the experience to feel a growing child, my only complaint would be I dislike how things change my BP it spikes or it goes really low and i get dizzy
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I hated it! I actually had depression in my last trimester of the last 3 babies. It was very hard on me :( Literally the second the baby was born I felt amazing lol I kept saying 'thank god its over, its over!' so sad!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I loved it until the last 2 months when I was so uncomfortable sleeping and got heartburn. With my son I had morning sickness for 2 months and with my daughter I had GD but other then that I loved it!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• LOL I hated being pregnant.... I loved the fact that I was having my kids... but being preggers sucked!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love my kids, I hated being pregnant. There were so few moments I enjoyed. I was sick, vomiting daily for the first five months with my first baby, when that stopped my gallbladder failed and I spent the rest of my pregnancy on a restricted diet, then he was turned wrong and stuck during delivery which left me with a 4th degree tear. With my second I was sick for only three months thankfully, but exhausted the entire time then spent the last two months with horribly painful false labor contractions then had to be induced because I went overdue. I hear so many women say pregnancy is so wonderful, and it does get us our babies, but if something is unpleasant or painful, it's okay to say it. You can always use tact and not talk about it in front of those who can't have children.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had no problem being pregnant with my first two. I loved it. This is my fourth, and my body is starting to feel the affects of being pregnant. I am more tired than usual and my body hurts more than it used to. However, I love the outcome. I love my children so much, and I know that everything I have to deal with is worth it.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. I love watching my stomache grow and feeling the baby move, hearing the heartbeat and seeing them in ultrasounds. I couldn't wait to get pregnant after my 1st. But i did wait cuase it was best. 2 yrs later I ended up pregnant. iam only 24 weeks and can just imagine being pregnant again. tho my fiance tells me that isnt happening lol. (we have 4 kids now)
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010